Sunday, February 3, 2008

Response to Viartis

Hi guys, the last thing I want to do is argue with you.  First because I don't know what the hell I am talking about, and second, I am on your side.  On this China stem cell thing, maybe it's not the stem cells, but something is going on.  I have seen with my own eyes the results of this treatment and talked to all the others.  So if it's not the stem cells, what is it.  Maybe it's a form of DBS, only without wires, maybe anything you put into the brain in the same local will cause a change.  The injection they do here is in the same place they do DBS.  On the lumbar treatment, that I don't know anything about.  There are about 6 patents here getting that and all I can do is wait and see and follow the results later.  That is the only thing I am concerned with, the results.  How and why I will leave that to you and others.  Check out my blog for today I try to explain that.

 

john and linda in China 

 

No comments: